Thursday, August 3, 2017

New (and more defined) Ratings!

If you have been following this blog, then you know I do reviews quite a lot. I always have a score at the bottom of each review post depending on how much I liked or disliked a certain book, film, or episode in a series. However, I've never actually expressed how I rate them. I just give out a number and that's it. A few weeks ago, Lyka Cali and I over at Wander Reads decided it was time to clearly define our ratings when we do reviews. A new way of rating would clearly describe our thoughts on a certain material and would cause less confusion for us and our readers. This new rating will take effect after this post. I won't be changing my ratings in my previous reviews anymore. I sincerely hope this clears out any confusion any of you might have when reading our posts from now on!


Special shout out to Lyka Cali for creating this cute illustration! 

No comments:

Post a Comment